Burnaby Village Museum

Burnaby Village Museum is one of the places I used to visit with my family when I was a child. So it was quite a treat to return to the museum after many years. There weren't too many people there, so we felt we had a lot of the museum to ourselves.

The museum is unique to the area, constructed as a 1920's era village that you can walk around and enter different businesses and domiciles.

Here is the stained glass in the church:

The impeccable classroom.


The inside of a working-class home.

My favorite, the printer, complete with working letterpress!

The barbershop:
To top it off, they were playing Buster Keaton's 'Balloonatic' and 'Seven Chances' in the old fashioned theatre. I would've stayed for the whole show, but there was lots to see.

We had a great time.



No comments:

Post a Comment