Olympic Black Hole....



So I haven't been blogging too much this month, but this is something I blame on the Olympics here in Vancouver. I found myself riveted in front of the TV, watching anything and everything from snowboard cross (awesome) to curling (a fascinating and strategic game), and was unable to do anything else.

I didn't check out any of the activities, aside from walking around downtown, where crowds made me a little claustrophobic, but we did manage to go to Hal Willner's Neil Young Project, a 'Cultural Olympiad' event. Over the past couple weeks, I have noticed people being so cheerful and patriotic. It's pretty neat to see.

Thank goodness today is the last day with the final culminating event: the hockey gold medal game between Canada and USA.

Go Canada!

p.s. more blogging to come later today.

No comments:

Post a Comment